Informaing today - Transforming tomorrow
Benedictine University fully understands that a Master's degree has become an essential part of moving ahead in many work environments.
Realizing that not all students have the opportunity to participate in traditional classroom settings, Benedictine University offers students full and flexible, top-ranking online graduate programs in fields, such as:
- Public Health
Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of students from diverse ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds, and is an academic community committed to liberal arts and professional education that is guided by their Roman Catholic tradition and Benedictine heritage. Benedictine University's online graduate degrees offer small class sizes and the personal attention that is expected of a top-tier, private university.
Also, in 2008 Benedictine University was ranked 37th, among more than 140 schools, in a listing of "Best Universities - Master's in the Midwest," by U.S. News & World Report. BU has also been ranked 13th in the Midwest for Ethnic Diversity, a Top Campus with the Most International Students, and for Highest Proportion of Classes Under 20 Students.
- Master of Education - Reading and Literacy
- Master of Public Health - Administration of Health Care Institutions
- Master of Public Health - Disaster Management
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health - Health Education
- Master of Public Health - Health Policy
- Master of Public Health/Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship and Managing Innovation
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Health Administration
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
5700 College Road
Lisle, IL 60532
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission