The online Ph.D. in Education - Self-Designed degree from the Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership at Walden University is an ideal program for anyone who looking to develop their own specialization, with the aid and approval of the faculty chair.
This online PhD in education, is an ideal option for those individuals who are ambitious learners, and who are looking to gain the knowledge that is needed for meeting the nation's most pressing educational challenges.
Past students in this online education degree have created specialized curricula that focused on areas, such as:
- Math education
- Science education
- Art education
- Music education
- English-language learning
- Urban education
Ideal for ambitious learners, this online PhD in Education will guide students in their examination of education theory and practice through a broad curriculum.
As a graduate of this online degree in education, individuals will have the knowledge that is needed for addressing the nation's most complex educational challenges.
All applicants must have a master's degree from an accredited institution.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Similar degree programs
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education in Educational Leadership
- Associate of Science in Information Technology Administration and Management (ASITM)
- Graduate Certificate in School Technology Coordination
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education