The online Masters in Education (Ed.M.) degree program from Oregon State University was created to offers students a flexible and convenient program that will support teachers who are practicing in K-12 teachers.
The faculty of this online degree program have created it for those individuals who are looking to continue their education with an in-depth look at the process of sustaining continuous learning and development.
This is an excellent program for those teachers who value:
The online education courses have been designed to focus on developing professional growth, creating informed practitioners, reflective researchers, professional leaders and advocates.
Convenient for teachers around the world, this online degree program offers students an online option to add ESOL/Bilingual Endorsements, and national and Oregon state standards.
As well, this online degree program incorporates the standards outlined by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) in Oregon.
Students must have a bachelor's degree; a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 90 hours of coursework; and must also be a practicing K-12 teacher while you are in the program.
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Similar degree programs
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education - Leadership for Higher Education
- Master of Arts in Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education in Instructional Leadership