The online Master's in Coaching Education degree program from Ohio University is an ideal option for those individuals who are understand that in the world of athletics, the difference between average and elite performance can hinge on the level of coaching an athlete receives.
The main focus of this online master's in coaching education degree from Ohio University to help individuals gain the knowledge that is needed for employing cutting edge motivational and instructional techniques to maximize the performance of their athletes and their teams.
Throughout this coaching degree program, students will partake in a number of online courses that will address topics, such as:
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education and Sport
- Research Methods and Statistical Applications in Recreation and Sport Sciences
- Foundations of Coaching
- Physiological Basis for Athletic Training
- Resistance Training for Athletic Performance
- Legal Foundations of Risk Management in Athletics
- Psychology of Coaching
- Ethics in Sports
With this online degree in coaching education degree program, students will learn to coach at a higher level, and advance your coaching career. This online program is a national leader in coaching education, and has been preparing outstanding coaches for almost a decade.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools