DescriptionThe Master of Science in Global & International Education program at Drexel University is a program designed to prepare students with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary to work effectively with the complex economic, political, cultural, and social contexts that influence education and learning in diverse parts of the world.
Graduates will be qualified to pursue careers in higher education, ESL programs, education abroad, law firms, international education associations, accreditation agencies, local community international outreach centers, U.S. government, international development or human service agencies, non-governmental agencies, as well as act as administrators, managers, and researchers in national and international organizations, foundations, associations, and corporations.
This program is offered by Drexel's School of Education,which was ranked as one of America's Best Graduate Schools in 2007 by U.S.News & World Report.
All Applicants to this program must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPAs will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA), GRE scores required for an undergraduate GPA below 3.0.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education
Similar degree programs
- Master of Arts in Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education - Leadership for Higher Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate Certificate in School Technology Coordination