California University of Pennsylvania's Master of Education in Early Childhood Education degree program has been created with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards, and offers Graduate students an early childhood education degree program that will enable them with the knowledge of:
- Child development
- Families, and best teaching practices in a variety of educational settings, including public schools pre-kindergarten to grade four primary programs, preschool programs, Head Start, child care, parenting and family support programs.
The Master of Education in Early Childhood Education is open to students with a Bachelor's, Master's or doctorate degree with elementary, early childhood, or special education teaching certification. Previous teaching experience is not required, but teaching certification is required for admission.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
Similar degree programs
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A. Teaching --Science (5-9 or 5-12)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education - Leadership for Higher Education
- B.A. Science (5-12, Biological Science)
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education