As a student in this online Master of Education - Program Specialist - Early Childhood Specialist Endorsement degree from Liberty University is an excellent online option for those individuals who are looking to develop the knowledge that is needed for working with children from infancy to school entry and to develop, manage, and evaluate appropriate and effective Early Childhood Education programs.
Throughout the course of this online degree in early childhood education, students will work to explore how children grow, develop, learn, and change from birth to school entry and beyond.
This online degree in Early Childhood offers students a number of courses that are focused on topics, such as:
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Understanding Educational Research and Assessment
- Foundations of Exceptionality
- Foundations for Educational Leaders
- Curriculum Development
- Educational Assessment and Intervention
- The Specialist and the School Program
- Current Issues in School Programs
- Curriculum and Methods for Early Childhood
As the world's largest evangelical university, Liberty University incorporates core Christian values into all of their degree offerings in order to provide all students a thorough academic and spiritually enriching program of study.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges