DescriptionThe online Master of Arts in Military History degree program from Norwich University has been designed in a way that it presents a broad picture of military history.
Students in this fully online degree program will gain more than an understanding of American military history, but they will leave this program with a enlightened understanding of the framework from which many aspects of historical events and human behavior can be understood including: economics, politics, social issues, international relations, leadership, and group dynamics.
This program offers its students an all-inclusive curriculum, which takes an in-depth look topics including:
- Methodology and historiography
- Examination of theoretical concepts
- Debates over frameworks used in analyzing warfare in history
- Components dealing with American military history
- Non-western and non-traditional ways of war
- Military thought and strategy
- Topical areas such as total war and race and gender in military history.
All applicants must have at least a Bachelor's Degree at the time they apply for a Norwich University Master of Arts in Military History Degree Program.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education