The University of Phoenix's online Master of Arts in Education/Adult Education and Training degree program was designed to prepare its students with the skills needed to work with adult students. Course work focuses on adult learning theory, the needs of diverse students, critical issues and trends in adult education and training, instructional design and strategies, the use of technologies, and assessment and learning.
This program is not designed to meet teacher certification standards and does not lead to certification.
For program disclosure information please, click here.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Similar degree programs
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Educational Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology Administration and Management (ASITM)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate Certificate in School Technology Coordination