The online Doctor of Philosophy in Education - Early Childhood Education degree from Northcentral University is an excellent program for those educators who are looking for a flexible option for further developing their knowledge and skills in exploring a broad spectrum of topics from growth and development, childhood literature, program administration, curriculum and assessment, and stakeholder partnerships.
As a students in this online early childhood education program, individuals will work with Northcentral University's expert faculty to gain the advanced skills in scientific inquiry and leadership that is needed for succeeding within this broad field.
Topics that are addressed by the online early childhood education courses of this online PhD program, include:
- Topics in Early Childhood Education
- Topics in Early Childhood Growth, Development, and Educational Programs
- Topics in Early Childhood Program Administration
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Early Childhood Literacy and Literature
- Families, Communities, and Schools as Partners in Early Childhood Education
- Language and Literacy Education
- Literacy: Focus on Curriculum
Learners enrolled in this program will develop an understanding of theory related to the study of education in early childhood. Learners will apply research findings in an informed manner and conduct applied research and program evaluation.
Students must have a Masters degree from an accredited institution
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission