The Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership at Argosy University serves to prepare students to become visionaries capable of driving organizations during times of dynamic change. Our curriculum enhances professional expertise and develops personal abilities, and it positions practicing professionals to compete and work in complex organizations faced with increasing globalization, societal shifts, and elaborate strategic partnerships.
The Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Leadership Program at Argosy University Online is a self paced program. Students must complete 60 credit hours of course work, made up of 16 courses and 2 residencies, in order to graduate. The interactive residency sessions are designed to enhance student success, provide the opportunity to network, meet faculty, and acquire knowledge and skills that will assist throughout their program.
The residency programs will be offered at various campus locations throughout the academic year. The EdD in Organizational Leadership program generally takes 3-4 years to complete. Tuition is $750 per credit hour, with most courses consisting of 3 credit hours each. There is a $50 application fee, and a $150 graduation fee.
Higher Learning Commission
Similar degree programs
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Education in Instructional Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education