As a student in this online Doctor of Education (EdD) International Education degree program from Northcentral University, individuals will work a variety of experts to develop the skills and practical knowledge required to work effectively within the context of global economic, political, cultural, community influences in education.
Throughout the course of this online degree in international education, individuals will participate in a specifically created curriculum that has been designed to aid students in becoming aware of global trends and issues in the field of education, recognize the various dimensions of educational interventions and be able to analyze the implications for students nationally and internationally.
The online international education courses that are apart of this EdD program will guide students a study a number of issues, including:
- Human Performance: Paradigms and Possibilities
- Strategic Links for Successful Global Training
- The Role of Technology in the Global Training Marketplace
- Best Practices for Training and Presenting to International Audiences
- Evaluating Training Programs
- Trainer as Consultant in the Global Marketplace
- Building Organizational Capacity
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Systems Dynamics
- Leadership for Excellence
- Development of Organizational Leadership
Additionally, Learners in this specialization analyze the roles and approaches of international, comparative, and educational practicum.
Students must have a Masters degree from an accredited institution.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission