Northcentral University's online Doctor of Education (EdD) - Early Childhood Education degree is an excellent program for those individuals who are looking to explore a broad spectrum of topics from growth and development, childhood literature, program administration, curriculum and assessment, and stakeholder partnerships.
As a student in this online EdD in Early Childhood Education, individuals will develop an understanding of theory related to the study of education in early childhood. Learners will apply research findings in an informed manner and conduct applied research and program evaluation.
Focused on scientific inquiry and leadership, this online EdD's Early Childhood Education courses cover a number of topics, including:
- Topics in Early Childhood Education
- Topics in Early Childhood Growth, Development, and Educational Programs
- Topics in Early Childhood Program Administration
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Early Childhood Literacy and Literature
- Families, Communities, and Schools as Partners in Early Childhood Education
- Language and Literacy Education
- Literacy: Focus on Curriculum
Learners will apply research findings in an informed manner and conduct applied research and program evaluation.
Students must have a Masters degree from an accredited institution
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission