Northcentral University's online Certificate of Advanced Graduation Studies in Education - International Education program was created to be a flexible option for develop the skills and practical knowledge required to work effectively within the context of global economic, political, cultural, community influences in education.
As a student in this online international education certification program, individuals will develop the broad knowledge that is needed for working in the field of education at an International level.
The online international education courses of this online education certification program will guide students in study a variety of topics, such as:
- Introduction to Global and Comparative Education
- Culture, Society and Education in Comparative Perspective
- International Organizations in Global Education
- International Education Leadership
- International Education Concepts and Theory
- Global Perspective on Ethical Issues
Students must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission