Northcentral University's online Certificate of Advanced Graduation Studies in Education - Early Childhood Education program was created for those Master's degree learners who desire to model, coach, and guide young children through the first years of life when social, physical, cognitive, and emotional development occur.
Throughout this online early childhood education program, students will develop the foundation that is needed for ensuring health and well being of any child in any educational setting.
Topics addressed by the online early childhood education courses, include:
- Topics in Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Growth, Development, and Educational Programs
- Early Childhood Program Administration
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Early Childhood Literacy and Literature
- Families, Communities, and Schools as Partners in Early Childhood Education
As a student works through this education certification program they will learn to assess educational potential, create instructional programs, direct and coordinate learning activities, and manage early childhood classrooms.
Students must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission