In this online Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies degree program from Kaplan University has been created to be a customizable degree program created to help prepare students to move up in the professional ranks, pursue a new career, or move into a new area of employment.
This online degree in professional studies was specifically designed for helping students to build expertise across five themes that are central to the business world: creativity, research, socially responsible leadership, technology, and communications.
This online professional studies program offers students a flexible curriculum that emphasizes:
- Immediately transferable skills and competencies to help prepare students to understand, serve, and lead their organizations
- Written and verbal skills for effective communication in a broad variety of applications including writing and presenting reports and proposals
- Leadership and administrative competencies required by many organizations
- The application of quantitative reasoning, analysis skills, and critical thinking in real-world contexts
- Methods for researching, evaluating, and applying information to develop effective management skills in real-life situations
This online Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies degree is the best option for those who are looking for career opportunities in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, where knowledge, communications skills, critical thinking, and technical competencies are required.
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies is a degree-completion program designed to accommodate students with prior learning credit as well as those who wish to have flexibility in designing a program to meet individual talents and career interests.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission