The online Bachelor of Science in Education - Early Childhood Unified degree from Fort Hayes State University is an ideal program for any individual who is looking to work with young children and families within the field of education.
This online education degree program offers students the option for earning their licensure option that can be applied to an entry-level position within a wide variety of occupations that serve children and their families from zero to 8 years old.
This online education degree program is the best option for those interested in starting careers as teachers, administrators and coordinators, as well as for those who are working in district sponsored early childhood/early childhood special education pre-kindergarten programs, kindergarten through third grade teachers in public or private school.
All applicant must have a high school diploma or GED certificate to apply.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Similar degree programs
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education
- Master of Science in Educational Technology
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A. Science Education (5-9)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology Administration and Management (ASITM)