Amridge University's online Bachelor of Science Business Administration - Information Communication degree has been created for those individuals who are looking to develop a broad understanding of information communication and interaction.
This information communication degree will instill in its students the knowledge that is needed for effectively communicating via the web and email, working with other technology enhanced communication systems, preforming analysis of various types of information, and succeed in project collaboration locally and via distance using leading-edge technologies.
As a student in this online business degree program, individuals will partake in a number of courses that cover topics, such as:
- Introduction to Business
- Leadership and Organizational Dynamics
- Ethical Character of Leadership
- Directed Field Experience in Area of Concentration
- Microcomputer Applications
- ePortfolio in Information Communication
- Creating a Business Presence on the Web
- Technology Enhanced Communications
- Business Presentations and Publishing
- Communicating via the Internet
- Business Communication Through Data
- Managing Business Projects via Technology
- Networking Systems and Data Communications
- Web Design and Applications Management
Graduates of this program will be prepared to enter the workforce at entry levels in a broad spectrum of business - based positions or areas including technical communications specialists, technical writers, editors, public relations, marketing, web content specialists, customer relations management (CRM), information management, and other management and human interaction areas where effective communication is critical to the success of the respective organization, business, or corporation.
Students successfully completing this program will be able to enter business careers in areas where people and information come together to help provide their respective company or organization with a grounded competitive advantage.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges