The online Bachelor of Science with a Communication Arts Major degree program from the University of Wisconsin - Superior has been created to be a flexible option for those individuals who are looking to explore a wide range of venues including interpersonal, conflict, persuasion, organizational and intercultural communication.
This online communication arts degree program offers its students a number of online courses that will guide students as they study topics, such as:
- Mass Communication and Society
- Interpersonal Communication
- Principles of Persuasion
- Fundamentals of Oral Interpretation of Literature
- Communication in Conflict
- Criticism of Film and Television
- Communication in Organizations
- Group Communication Process
- Intercultural Communication
Students will explore and critique the role of communication in today's world from discussions around the dinner table to conflict in the workplace to interactions with people from different cultures. The Communicating Arts major requires 33 credits in core Communication courses and a minor in another field of interest.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission