Ashford University's Organizational Management program examines the human side of managing organizations, skill development in communication, group behavior, decision-making, human resource management and ethics. One of the best things about Ashford University's Organizational Management program is the student's ability to customize their degree to fit their professional and educational goals. Students with a background in Early Childhood Education can transfer up to 12 credits of Early Childhood Education coursework into their Organizational Management concentration resulting in a dynamic degree comprised of complementing areas.
Any childhood educator will tell you that early childhood content is important, but equal in importance is the knowledge of how to "manage" a classroom and understand the dynamics of the organization of which you are a part. In addition, Ashford University's transfer policy will allow you to transfer in your Early Childhood Education credits no matter when you took them.
Applicants to this program must have a High school diploma or GED, be age 22 or older, have work experience, preferably full-time work experience and meet the writing proficiency standards of the College of External Studies.
Similar degree programs
- Post-bacc Teacher Prep Prgm (K-8)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A. English Language Learning (PK-12)
- Associate of Science in Information Technology Administration and Management (ASITM)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education - Leadership for Higher Education