The online BA/Liberal Arts degree program from Ashford University has been created to provide students with a challenging program based on diverse coursework that covers major global issues, including culture and diversity.
Through this online Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from Ashford University, students will work with a number of expert faculty as they foster an independent view of the world.
The online liberal arts courses that are offered through this program will introduce students to a variety of topics, including:
- Personal Dimensions of Education
- Adult Development & Life Assessment
- Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Historical Contexts & Literature
- Personal & Organizational Ethics
- Communication Theory
- Advanced Communications in Society
- Intermediate Composition
- Twentieth-Century Europe
- The Environment & the Human Spirit
- Science & Culture
- Research Methods for the Humanities
Graduates of this online degree in liberal arts degree will have expanded their critical, creative thinking, and communication skills, as well as develop the broad knowledge that is needed to succeeding in a variety of entry-level positions.
High school diploma or GED; be age 22 or older; have work experience, preferably full-time work experience; meet the writing proficiency standards of the College of External Studies.