Prepare yourself for a career as an expert in education and child development with the online Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education - Infant and Toddler Care from Ashford University.
Throughout the course of this online degree in Early Childhood Education - Infant and Toddler Care, students will work with experts in the field to strengthen your education skills while enhancing your understanding of the many aspects of children's development and education.
As a student in this online infant and toddler care program, you will partake in a number of online childhood education courses that cover topics, such as:
- Social & Emotional Growth of Infants & Toddlers
- Quality Care Environments for Infants & Toddlers
- Infant & Toddler Learning & Development
- Culture, Family & Childcare
When you complete the required coursework, you will be well acquainted with the education industry, be highly trained in various theories of childhood development, and exhibit advanced instructional skills.
Learn to provide quality care for infants and small children. You will contribute to the healthy growth of children by earning your specialization in Infant and Toddler Care. And you can transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your Bachelor's degree to accelerate your degree completion.
All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED; be age 22 or older; have work experience, preferably full-time work experience; meet the writing proficiency standards of the College of External Studies.
Similar degree programs
- Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education - Leadership for Higher Education
- Graduate Certificate in School Technology Coordination
- Post-Bachelor's Teaching Certificate
- Associate of Science in Information Technology Administration and Management (ASITM)