Take your education to the next level with Ashford University's online Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education degree program. This fully online degree in early childhood education has been specifically created to be a flexible option for those individuals who are looking to take their first steps toward qualifying for high-demand jobs in daycare, preschool, and elementary schools.
This online early childhood education degree program offers its students a wide variety of online courses that will guide them in their study of topics, such as:
- Personal Dimensions of Education
- Adult Development & Life Assessment
- Interpersonal Communication
- Computer Literacy
- World Civilizations
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Dependence of Man on the Environment
- Informal Logic
- Curriculum & Instruction for the Early Childhood Classroom
- Philosophy of Human Conduct
Ashford offers students a unique curriculum that is based on 5-wee courses that allow student the option of taking them one at a time, accelerating the path to completion.
Upon completion of your Associate's degree at Ashford, you can transfer your credits toward any of Ashford's many Bachelor's degree programs.
High school diploma or GED required. Ashford University has requested potential online students ages 17 or older for this degree program.