The online Associate of Arts in Communications degree from the University of Phoenix is an ideal program for those individuals who are looking for a program that will enable them with a well-rounded understanding of the various aspects related to communication.
While in this online communication degree program, students will work with experts in the field of communications to gain an expansive understanding of a variety of areas, such as:
- Effective exchange of information
- Interpersonal and small group communications
- Public speaking
- Mass media
- "win-win" communications processes
- Problem-solving information strategies
- News presentations for print, web and broadcast delivery
For program disclosure information please, click here.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.