With the travel agent certification am I able to get a IATA number to start my own travel agency?
I am a hotel professional but looking to expand by starting as a travel agent in the USA.
The online travel agent courses are just one part of the many requirements you will need to receive your IATA number. Here is a list of the key requirements:
- Proof of legal form of business
- Proof of commitment to travel business via sales & financial standing
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- Errors and Omissions insurance
- E&O will be waived if the following requirements are met
- Agent has 5 years experience. Proof will be required
- Agent is certified in one of the following
- Certified Travel Associate Program (CTA)
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Certification in Meeting Management (CMM)
- Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP)
- related questions
Is the eating disorder course recognized in the states?
How can I share knowledge I gain from teachers exchange to my colleagues?
Am currently interested in your online program DED 510, Customer Service Certificate, do I get a certificate after completion. It did not state it in the assessment.
I am a postgratuate in mathematics, currently associated with teaching . How can I teach through online? could u help me out with the suggestions...