RegisterSign In

What kind of job will I be able to get with a associate of science in health administration services?

2605 Views | Save to Account
Asked by Ispjjwc1960 Saturday Jul 2nd 2011 in Financial Aid
  • answers
A Rating 0

When you graduate, you can look for opportunities in health administration areas such as:

Medical claims

Patient financial representation

Patient access


Medical records

Release of information

Reimbursement (billing)



Health Insurance Organizations

Healthcare Association

Non-profit Organizations

Nursing Homes

Physician Practices

Mental Health Organizations

Public Health Departments

Rehabilitation Centers

Skilled Nursing Facilities

Universities and Research Institutions

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

How can I teach the alphabet to children under six years of age?

answer now

how does one teach for your online courses?

answer now

What are some good, credible schools that offer graduate degrees in Distance Education? I just started working in the field and I would like to get a solid educational background.

answer now

Are there any online courses for earning your brokers real estate license?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left