RegisterSign In

What kind of job can I get with a public administration degree?

7115 Views | Save to Account
Asked by Michele Monday Jun 30th 2008 in Career Planning
  • answers
A Rating 0

There are a wide variety of jobs that you will be qualified for with either a Bachelor's of Master's Degree in Public Administration including:

* Public Relations Account Coordinator
* Public Utilities Specialist
* Human Service Organizer
* Administrative Officer
* Management Analyst
* Safety Officer
* Personnel Administration
* Industrial Relations
* Personnel Management Specialist
* Labor Management Relations Specialist
* Position Classification Specialist
* Field Examiner
* Employee Development Specialist
* Industrial Relations Specialist
* Labor-Management Relations
* Mediator
* Employee Relations Specialists
* Contractor Industrial Relations Specialist

Also, by earning your Degree in Public Administration it not only opens the door to a variety of careers, such as the ones above, but these careers can be found in great areas such as federal, state and local governments and many corporations.

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

Are there any online exams for Msc in clinical research for Bsc students now?

answer now

How do I order my books for distance education a Hodges university for fall 2009?

answer now

Are your online writing courses at the graduate level?

answer now

Would taking your courses enable me to create my own store quality video games?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left