What kind of job can I get with a public administration degree?
There are a wide variety of jobs that you will be qualified for with either a Bachelor's of Master's Degree in Public Administration including:
* Public Relations Account Coordinator
* Public Utilities Specialist
* Human Service Organizer
* Administrative Officer
* Management Analyst
* Safety Officer
* Personnel Administration
* Industrial Relations
* Personnel Management Specialist
* Labor Management Relations Specialist
* Position Classification Specialist
* Field Examiner
* Employee Development Specialist
* Industrial Relations Specialist
* Labor-Management Relations
* Employee Relations Specialists
* Contractor Industrial Relations Specialist
Also, by earning your Degree in Public Administration it not only opens the door to a variety of careers, such as the ones above, but these careers can be found in great areas such as federal, state and local governments and many corporations.
- related questions
I am a telecom engineer who would like to get into the solar business. If I take your series of courses on this topic is there any certificate given for completion? I can leverage the course material to find a job in the industry?
Do you think the college that requested my high education is a good decision to attend online
I have 30 years of experience as a software developer/manager and want to start online teaching. How can I approach this?
What kind of laptop should I get for college?