What kind of job can I get with a public administration degree?
There are a wide variety of jobs that you will be qualified for with either a Bachelor's of Master's Degree in Public Administration including:
* Public Relations Account Coordinator
* Public Utilities Specialist
* Human Service Organizer
* Administrative Officer
* Management Analyst
* Safety Officer
* Personnel Administration
* Industrial Relations
* Personnel Management Specialist
* Labor Management Relations Specialist
* Position Classification Specialist
* Field Examiner
* Employee Development Specialist
* Industrial Relations Specialist
* Labor-Management Relations
* Employee Relations Specialists
* Contractor Industrial Relations Specialist
Also, by earning your Degree in Public Administration it not only opens the door to a variety of careers, such as the ones above, but these careers can be found in great areas such as federal, state and local governments and many corporations.
- related questions
Are there any online exams for Msc in clinical research for Bsc students now?
How do I order my books for distance education a Hodges university for fall 2009?
Are your online writing courses at the graduate level?
Would taking your courses enable me to create my own store quality video games?