What kind of job can I get with a public administration degree?
There are a wide variety of jobs that you will be qualified for with either a Bachelor's of Master's Degree in Public Administration including:
* Public Relations Account Coordinator
* Public Utilities Specialist
* Human Service Organizer
* Administrative Officer
* Management Analyst
* Safety Officer
* Personnel Administration
* Industrial Relations
* Personnel Management Specialist
* Labor Management Relations Specialist
* Position Classification Specialist
* Field Examiner
* Employee Development Specialist
* Industrial Relations Specialist
* Labor-Management Relations
* Employee Relations Specialists
* Contractor Industrial Relations Specialist
Also, by earning your Degree in Public Administration it not only opens the door to a variety of careers, such as the ones above, but these careers can be found in great areas such as federal, state and local governments and many corporations.
- related questions
Define management of funds...
Is the Universal Accreditation for Online Education a renowned accreditation agency?
Which colleges are the cheapest?
I wanted to request information from the University of Nebraska at Kinsey, but when I go to request it, it doesn't have that school. I would like information about a master of science in biology, for environmental biology. Can you please tell me how I can get info for the school or some school. I want online courses only please.