RegisterSign In

What kind of job can I get with a masters in physical education concentration in exercise science?
What kind of job can i get with a masters in physical education concentration in exercise science?

1386 Views | Save to Account
Asked by healthnut Thursday May 7th 2009 in Career Planning
  • answers
A Rating 0

Having a Master in Physical Education - Exercise Science can open a number of doors, such as:

Group Exercise Instructor

Athletics Trainer

Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Specialist

Dietitian / Sports Nutritionist

Employee Fitness Director

Exercise Physiologist

Medical Doctor

Occupational Physiologist

Personal Trainer

Physical / Occupational Therapist


Strength (Sport) and Conditioning Coach


was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

I lacked a few credits from graduating high school. Since then I've received credits in those subjects from college. Can those credits be applied to the deficiencies I had in high school to receive a high school diploma?

answer now

I am looking for free online business management and law courses. Do you have any information regarding these two areas?

answer now

I wanted to request information from the University of Nebraska at Kinsey, but when I go to request it, it doesn't have that school. I would like information about a master of science in biology, for environmental biology. Can you please tell me how I can get info for the school or some school. I want online courses only please.

answer now

Guidance in online Master Programs in education desired by colleges and secondary schools for teachers? I have no teaching exp. and a bachelors in social science, w/conc. in Education. I want to become online professor.

Ask your own question!

256 characters left