RegisterSign In

In regard to Part 48 MAHA Mining cert.. I will be working as a contractor at a placer mine in Montana with 2 workers...will Part 48 work for me?

1646 Views | Save to Account
Asked by skred Sunday Jan 30th 2011 in Online Courses
  • answers
A Rating 0

The MSHA Part 48 Surface Mining Refresher course will work.

The part 48 course will certify the person to work in the mine and meets all requirements by the MSHA.

This course is for:

*Mining personnel: drillers, blasters, equipment operators, truck drivers, welders, crane operators, electricians, and other maintenance and construction workers

* Independent contractors

* Other facility personnel as required by the mines

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

Is Almeda university a legitimate school? Or is it a diploma mill?

answer now

What are the odds that I can get into a school like Carelton or Macalester?

answer now

What kind of bachelor's degree do I need to be a physical therapist?

answer now

Should there be more spending on primary level education or on university level by government?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left