RegisterSign In

I am wondering what kind of jobs I can get with a associate degree in applied science for human services with a mental health concentration?

1390 Views | Save to Account
Asked by bnsmith82 Sunday Nov 8th 2009 in Career Planning
  • answers
A Rating 0

Individuals who earn there associate's degree in applied science - human services/mental health will have developed the knowledge that is needed for a variety of jobs within the fields of human services, such as:

Social worker

Case manager

Life skills counselor

Community outreach specialist

Mental health worker

Child welfare worker

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

Are there any online programs for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistance wanting to advance to Registered Occupational Therapist?

answer now

How do I become a GED teacher?

answer now

Can I take the electronic engineering courses for free?

answer now

I was wondering which online courses offer an associates in paralegal studies that is accredited by the American Bar Association?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left