RegisterSign In

I am in China, can I enroll in an online course?
I am interested a degree in GUI design course. I want to study it, but I am in China. Can I study GUI Design through distance education?

1537 Views | Save to Account
Asked by wendyshiwei Thursday Apr 21st 2011 in Home Schooling
  • answers
A Rating 0

Yes. The GUI Design course is offered through Stonebridge Associated Colleges - a school located in the UK, and one that works with students from across the globe.

All you need to do is go to the GUI course page, select the enroll button, find the course on Stonebridge's page, and enroll. Simple as that.

If you have any issues please contact one of our representatives here, Contact

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

I did M.Com through Correspondence & got 53%.

Am I eligible for PhD in Management Studies? (Part Time)

Please clarify.

answer now

What jobs can I get with a BA degree in Health Care Administration?

answer now

Do any online colleges accept the ATB test?

answer now

I lacked a few credits from graduating high school. Since then I've received credits in those subjects from college. Can those credits be applied to the deficiencies I had in high school to receive a high school diploma?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left