I am doing my last year of my B.S. in Chemistry. I don't want to do a Masters in Chemistry. Could you please suggest other good courses I could take to get me a good job that is in high demand?
I would recommend that you first need to figure out what career you want to pursue before you start taking more courses. You can find excellent Online Master's Degree Programs here. I did some research on what jobs have been in high demand and found a list of the top 15 jobs listings out of over five million American jobs listed from August 2011 - January 2012. Below is the list:
1. Physical Therapists
2. Occupational Therapists
3. Assistant Managers
4. Registered Nurses - Licensed RNs
5. Crew Positions - Casual Dining and Fast Food
7. Shift Supervisors - Food and Other Industries
8. Cashiers/Sales Clerks
9. Customer Service Jobs
10. Pharmacy Technicians
12. Event Specialists
13. General Managers
14. Photo Lab Supervisors
15. Project Managers - IT
I also found a list of top 15 jobs that federal projections have made will have the most job openings from now until 2016. As you consider what career to pursue you might also want to take this list into consideration:
1. Registered Nurses (RNs)
2. Retail Salespersons
3. Customer Service Representatives
4. All Food Preparation & Service
5. Office Clerks
6. Personal & Home Care Aides
7. Home Health Aides (HHAs)
8. Postsecondary Teachers
9. Janitors and Cleaners, except Housekeepers
10. Nursing Aides & Orderlies
11. Bookkeeping, Accounting, And Auditing Clerks
12. Wait staff
13. Child Care Workers
14. Executive Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
15. Computer Software Applications Engineers
- related questions
what kinda jobs can I get with an associates degree in health science? can I work at a hospital or doctors office?
I want to be trained in Social Development to be a social worker can I have access to the training?
I would like to get a master of art in interior design online. Where is the best school for my goal with suitable tuition?
I would like to know if Ashwood University is a legit online school. If so where can I find its accreditation to prove it?