RegisterSign In

I am a junior in high school. I plan to take dual enrollment at my local community college. May I use a scholarship for this?
My life goal is to be a pediatric intensivist. I would like to get a head start and begin college as soon as possible.

1037 Views | Save to Account
Asked by uniquelyinclined16 Wednesday Feb 16th 2011 in Financial Aid
  • answers
A Rating 0

That is going to depend on your scholarship. Every scholarship has its own set of rules for applying the funds to your education. You will simply need to contact the organization providing you with the scholarship, and discuss with them the option of using the scholarship at your local community college.

For more information on college scholarships check out this link: Grants and Scholarships.

Also, this might be an interest to you: How to Earn Credits for College - While You're Still in High School.

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

Can Illinois Type 10 certificate in school counseling be awarded from an on-line degree?

answer now

I did M.Com through Correspondence & got 53%.

Am I eligible for PhD in Management Studies? (Part Time)

Please clarify.

answer now

How do I log in to take a course I have already registered for. I am enrolled in course: DED5021, but can't seem to find it?

answer now

I want to do LL.B from Distance Education, is this facility available in kurukshetra univesity?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left