RegisterSign In

How do I go about reporting a school that needs to be put on Academic probation?
Not Proofing the curriculum materials prior to teaching students with it.

Jumping into new software packages that even the instructor do not know how to use, before trying to teach them to students.

Jamming extremely hard courses together and trying to teach them in 9 weeks and both of the courses require a certification test to be license and no such license is offered by the school or the availability of the tests to obtain the Cert.

Charging for a nine week course, which for all intent and purpose is eight and a half or eight week course.

Not correcting the problems when brought to their attention.

Not having a standard set of guidelines for all including the so called professor's.

Not having a standardized sequence of courses, rather they jump all over the place. This is to insure they get the max money for the majors before teaching the general subjects.

Not having a Dean of the College, but rather a whole bunch of Directors and not much in the way of co-ordination between.

Numerous changes in student adviser's from the start to end.

I could continue, but I want to know how to bring formal charges to the board.

1154 Views | Save to Account
Asked by gopher431 Tuesday Oct 20th 2009 in Standards & Testing
  • answers
A Rating 0

Academic probation occurs if a student is not meeting the conditions established by a university. Each college has their own set probation criteria based on state guidelines. I donít think that you can report a university for academic probation.

was this answer helpful? yes no
  • related questions
answer now

I'm am an American and am currently traveling in Thailand. When I return home in about a month I plan to start applying to PhD programs in counseling psychology. In my travels so far I have met many people from Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and surrounds areas and talking to them has really made me interested to see what the possibility would be of doing my PhD in Germany could be. Any advice anyone has, tips information, anything would be veyu helpful. I feel the way that education is viewed these places is much more in line with my views and it would be amazing to study and be in a different country. I currently have a bachelors in psychology and do not speak German so an English speaking school would be important. Thank you everyone

answer now

Does U of I offer on campus classes for RN to BSN? And is the program accredited?

answer now

What kind of degree can you use to become a nurse/rn?

answer now

How long would I have to wait to get a certificate for the course: Reaching Teenagers?

Ask your own question!

256 characters left