Can a Deaf Studies Major receive the TEACH Grant?
As long as you meet their requirements:
- demonstrate financial need (for most programs),
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen,
- have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau),
- register (if you havenít already) with Selective Service, if youíre a male between the ages of 18 and 25,
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program,
- be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds,
- maintain satisfactory academic progress in college or career school,
- sign statements on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM) stating that
- you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant and
- you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes, and show youíre qualified to obtain a college or career school education by
- having a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or
- completing a high school education in a homeschool setting approved under state law.
- related questions
Would like to study (LAW) .LLB or BL in India from Singapore?
Student grants and scholarships?
What college did Barak Obama go to?
In Newport News Va are there any classes for Instructional Assistant to go to college and get a degree and the city pay for it.