Can a Deaf Studies Major receive the TEACH Grant?
As long as you meet their requirements:
- demonstrate financial need (for most programs),
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen,
- have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau),
- register (if you havenít already) with Selective Service, if youíre a male between the ages of 18 and 25,
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program,
- be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds,
- maintain satisfactory academic progress in college or career school,
- sign statements on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM) stating that
- you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant and
- you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes, and show youíre qualified to obtain a college or career school education by
- having a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or
- completing a high school education in a homeschool setting approved under state law.
- related questions
How long does it take to get a health management degree??
VARIOUS METHODS OF HIRE PURCHASE SCHEME
Which is the cheapest school online that offers a bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems?
I want to know about online courses or diploma in child psychology?