Asking any international students (especially Asian), how do you cope with the new situation? Do you get along with the native people? How do you make friends?
Going to college as an international student holds a unique set of struggles and conflicts for students. One of the largest struggles is finding friends in their new surroundings. Recent studies have proven similar results for international students.
If you are worried about making friends in your new college, here are some tips to help you through the process:
- Make yourself visible by going for walks and attending events
- Join clubs or organizations focused on international students
- Join clubs or organizations focused on your major
- Connect with students in your classes
- Spend time with both local and international friends
- Find a balance between studying and social activities
- related questions
I have a masters in nursing/advanced nurse practitioner, I need to take a review course in advanced anatomy and physiology masters level.
What high school credits are needed for software engineer?
I have my high school diploma at belford high school and I went to Chattahoochee Technical College the canton campus 1645 Bluffs Parkway, Canton, Georgia 30114 and they told me that they can't accept me in the school because belford is not an accredited one and the chattahoochee doesn't recognize that high school and the admission lady there is nothing I can do about it. Please let me know what can i do
What kind of job can I get with an environmental management degree?