Asking any international students (especially Asian), how do you cope with the new situation? Do you get along with the native people? How do you make friends?
Going to college as an international student holds a unique set of struggles and conflicts for students. One of the largest struggles is finding friends in their new surroundings. Recent studies have proven similar results for international students.
If you are worried about making friends in your new college, here are some tips to help you through the process:
- Make yourself visible by going for walks and attending events
- Join clubs or organizations focused on international students
- Join clubs or organizations focused on your major
- Connect with students in your classes
- Spend time with both local and international friends
- Find a balance between studying and social activities
- related questions
What kind of training do you need to become a nurse?
what kind of jobd could I get with a certificate in human services
What is an iPad?
Do you offer distance education courses for free?